Cet avis a été rédigé en anglais. Traduire en français
Winair, the company of shame!
I travel around the world often and Winair is the worst company I have ever taken.
I made two trips from France to St. Barth, with three flights in all (Pau / Paris, Paris / Saint-Martin and Saint-Martin / Saint-Barth). These flights cost 1500 euros.
On two occasions, I could not take the flight between St. Martin and St. Barth when I arrived on time from Paris. The reason? The poor organization and incompetence of the Winair staff.
The first time, I had a ticket "Standby". We were many passengers waiting in the heat in a large hall. The hour of our flight had arrived and we had no information. After a while, they called passengers for St. Barts and people rushed and pushed for a place. Many people could not fly, and we were told that there would be no more flights to St. Barts. We then wanted to get out of the airport to go to the boat, but we were stuck in the airport. Finally, we were able to leave an hour later, and the taxi had to drive very fast to arrive on time to take the boat. I had to pay 20 euros for a taxi and 90 euros for a boat. The sea was very bad and I was very sick on the boat because of the sea and fatigue. I was up since 3am (French time) and I was traveling since 20H. When I arrived in St. Barth I had to wait another hour at the customs, and I did not have my car to go home because I left it at the airport.
The second time, I encountered exactly the same problem. But besides, I had a problem with my luggage. The lady of Winair (the only one who speaks French) said that the luggage had gone to St. Barts, and that we could go take the boat. I asked if she was sure of herself, and she said yes. I had a bad feeling and looked for my suitcase in the mess of the airport. Finally, after 30 minutes, I found my suitcase in the airport, all wet. I opened it and inside everything was wet: computer equipment, clothes ... If I had listened to the lady of Winair, my luggage would have remained abandoned in this state at the airport. A shame !
In the end, in addition to my two trips that cost me 3000 euros in total, I had to pay 250 euros more for the taxi and the boat.
In the end, in addition to my two trips that cost me 3000 euros in total, I had to pay 250 euros more for the taxi and the boat. And my travels have been very long and very painful, because in addition I suffer from migraines, hypertension and heart problems.
What I blame the staff of Winair:
- They give no information to the passengers.
- When asked a question, they do not answer.
- When we talk to them, they do not look in our eyes.
- They eat and burp in front of customers, and when they talk to us.
- They are unpleasant and give the impression that they are annoyed, while as a customer I have always been polite to them.
- They laugh with each other and despise the passengers when there are so many problems with this company.
- They do not respond to emails to the email address of their site.
- If you finally get the personal customer service mails, they give the impression that you bother and respond aggressively.
- They say the tickets have not been bought on their site so they will not pay you back.
- They make no commercial gesture for you.
- They do not take their problems.
- At NONE, no time they apologize.
- They lie saying that the luggage is gone and that we will be reimbursed (the lady who speaks French).
Today, I am disgusted with the company Winair. Fortunately, I kept all the evidence of my story (tickets not used, videos, mails...), and videos of the bad organization at the airport and the behavior of the Winair staff.
Vous représentez Winair et vous souhaitez répondre à cet avis ou être notifié par email lorsqu'un avis est publié sur votre compagnie ? Merci de nous contacter !